classes and schedule
Please note:Due to Covid 19 Restrictions, the shala is currently closed.
10-1115am MIXED LEVEL
645-8pm MIXED LEVEL
6-715pm LEVEL 2
730-830pm LEVEL 1
645-8pm GENTLE YOGA
645-8pm MIXED LEVEL
Classes run in 5-week Sessions, please check Facebook for updates or changes
€50/5 weeks (1 class/week)
€80/2 classes/week (10 classes)
€110/3 classes/week (15 classes)
Concessions for full-time students and unwaged €40/5 weeks (1 class/week)
- All booking and payments are now online only. It is not possible to accommodate walk-ins at this time.
- Pre-booking and full pre-payment is required for all sessions.
- Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the student to attend the sessions paid for.
- Missed classes can be made-up within the same session only, and on a space available basis.
- Current Students may Drop-In to additional classes €7/class, on a space available basis only.
- Classes begin on time, please intend to arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled class time.
- The shala does not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Please tell the teacher if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant. If you are feeling pain or illness during any class you should stop and rest.
The Level 1 class takes you through key postures from the Primary Series at a slower pace, allowing for time to work on establishing the breath, correct alignment in postures and developing an understanding of the practice as a whole. This class is suitable for complete beginners as well as those looking to get back to the basics of practice.
The Mixed Level class is for those at beginner or intermediate level with variations of postures being given to accommodate mixed abilities. This is an accessible, dynamic, flowing class rooted in the Ashtanga practice.
The Level 2 class is aimed at students who already have an established, consistent practice. It requires an understanding of breath and good knowledge of the first half of the Ashtanga Primary series. This is a dynamic, energizing class, traditionally counted with hands on adjustments from the teacher. The class will be led through most of the Primary Series, sometimes exploring postures from the Intermediate Series.
Gentle Yoga, accessible yoga postures, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation suitable for everyone, including pregnancy. No prior yoga experience necessary.
Assisted Self-Practice. Mysore style takes its name from the city in India where this method was first developed and practiced. In assisted self-practice classes, students learn the method individually at their own pace. Starting slowly and learning the sequence one posture at a time depending on the abilities of the student. Assisted self-practice is often likened to one-on-one instruction in a group setting. It is an ideal way for beginners to learn and for anyone who wants to develop a deeper understanding of yoga and a personal practice. Please note the duration of the class will depend on your individual practice. When starting, your practice may only be 30-45 minutes.
One-to-One, Small Group Privates and Yoga for Pregnancy classes available. Please get in touch for more information.